The fast growing demand for healthcare professionals and the ever present need for clerical and administrative services gives WSi employees not only the comfort of job security but the advantage of working for the largest provider of medical staffing personnel in the western region.
Along with an interesting and challenging work environment, WSi also offers job training and competitive benefits for employees.
For over 20 years, WSi has distinguished itself by specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals. As such, WSi is uniquely qualified to assist in your career development. We have immediate opportunities for qualified individuals in these areas:
- Advanced Practice: Family Practice M.D., Nurse Practioner, Physician Assistant, Audiologist, Occupational Medicine M.D.
- Dental: Hygienists, EDDA, Receptionist, Dental Assistants
- Imaging (Radiology): X-ray, Mammographers, Transporters, CT, Ultrasound, MRI and Nuclear Medicine
- Lab:Phlebotomoy Technician, Medical Lab Tech, Lab Technician
- Medical Administration: Insurance Billing, Medical Records, Medical Transcription, Medical Receptionists
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing: RN, LPN, CNA
- Pharmacy: Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs
- Surg Tech
- Therapy (Rehab): Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, COTA's, and Speech Language Pathologists
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare. Since 1988, WSi Healthcare professionals have been the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities.